Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome to GLUTEN-FREE-FOR-ALL!

After years of cooking many crazy concoctions, I've finally bit the bullet and started this blog.  The title is pretty appropriate...this is GF cooking for everyone!  I cook gluten free because I have to (thanks Celiac Disease!) but these aren't recipes that focus on being gluten free. They are recipes that just happen to be gluten free.

In this blog you will find fun, easy recipes that anyone can make.  There are no super secret skills and I will try to keep the gadgets to a minimum.  I rarely use any super hard to find products...most easy items to find at your store thrown together in weird ways.  I believe in easy clean-up and leftovers.

I don't ever use recipes...I just make it up as I go.  This means two things:
1- I will mess up. I won't post things that are plain horrible but I will highlight times when I use x and wish I used y instead.
2- I'm not the best at "measurements".  I believe cooking is an active art/science.  I just go with the flow.  So I throw a bit of this in and then a bit of that, all based on what feels right at the moment.  I will try to measure or at least guestimate whenever possible...but relax, you should also experiment and take my recipes in your own direction!

I hope this blog will inspire, teach and entertain all of you!

Remember, Gluten Free cooking is for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment